Hire an Oulton Grad
At Oulton College we are student-focused and employer approved!
We have trained thousands of men and women for success in their chosen field. Our graduates come prepared with the technical skills they need to become an asset to your company. Our strong reputation and relationships within the community make us the first place many employers look for fresh talent.
Our personalized approach with students is our biggest strength. Our students and graduate success remains our number one priority.
What Makes Oulton Graduates Unique?
- Students participate in on-the-job training placements to gain valuable experience before entering the work force.
- Students receive focused education that provides both the technical and soft skills needed to be an asset to any company.
- Students foster good work habits which carry over into their chosen careers. Punctuality, attendance and professional appearance are very important at Oulton College. We make sure that our students and future graduatess are well equipped not just to find a job, but to keep it long-term.
- Students graduate with job-ready certificates, such as CPR/First Aid, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System, and other recognized certifications.
- Students gain industry knowledge and familiarize themselves with prospective employers during our annual career fairs.
Recruiting for staff through Oulton College Career Services is a free and simple service available to all employers.
Host a Student for On-the-Job Training
One of the best ways to find talented new recruits is to host students for their on-the-job training placements. Your student employee will become familiar with your company's work culture before graduation, which will minimize the training and adjustment period if hired. Hosting an Oulton student is also a great way to get some extra help when needed - all the while feeling good about having made a difference in a student's life and future career. Best of all, hosting a student is free - there is no cost to you!
We host a career fair every year to connect our students with prospective employers. Our Career Fair is a great way to meet lots of potential highly skilled new recruits. Information on our next career fair will be posted here. In the meantime, if participating in our Career Fair interests you, we encourage you to contact our Student Services Department by calling 1-888-757-2020 ext 122.
Looking for Talent?
Finding the right staff can be difficult. It can also become costly and time consuming. Why not let us help? We can find you quality candidates - free of charge!
We have highly skilled grads in:
Contact our Director of Student Services. She’ll listen to your needs and determine which students may be the right fit. Or you can fill out our online form.
Director of Student Services
506-858-9696 Ext. 281
In Their Own Words...
The staff and faculty at Oulton really care about how I am doing and want me to succeed. I love the professional classroom requirements because they create a professional mindset. I know I am well-prepared for life after graduation from Oulton.
Student: Kati Proctor
Program: Medical Office Administration
Hometown: Joggins, Nova Scotia