Our Programs – Your Future
Our programs are open to students at any stage of their careers.
At Oulton College, you'll find a mixture of students taking the first step to start their careers, others who are looking to take greater strides in their existing careers, and others who are starting in a new direction.
As an Oulton student, you can expect a dynamic classroom experience with hands-on learning and real-world experience to ensure that you learn today’s most up-to-date and sought-after skills. Our learning culture encourages strong student-instructor relationships. Instructors receive special coaching to accommodate various learning styles and ensure that the classroom experience is challenging, engaging and most of all, relevant to your needs.
At Oulton College, you will learn from industry experts who have real experience in your field of study. Find out more about our talented Educational Staff members here.
Earn your diploma to start your career in sales, finance, government or insurance.
We also offer a diploma in Travel and Hospitality. You could find your next career on a cruise ship or in a resort!
- Business Management
- Executive Office Administration
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant
- Sales & Marketing
- Travel & Hospitality
Work in dental offices, pharmacies, research labs, care facilities, hospitals, and medical or veterinary clinics.
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygiene
- Health Care Support
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Technician
We produce the very best special needs workers, teacher assistants, child care staff and intervention workers.
Our popular Policing & Corrections Foundation program prepares grads to work in security, law enforcement and correctional facilities.
- Child & Youth Care
- Early Childhood Education / Educational Assistant
- Family & Community Services
- Policing & Corrections Foundation
IT jobs are always in demand! Train to become a Software Developer, System Analyst or Networking engineer.
- First private college in the Maritime Provinces to obtain university accreditation for its courses.
- Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting programs both accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation Canada,
- Pharmacy Technician program accredited by the Canadian Counsel for Accreditation of Pharmacy programs.
- Veterinary Technician program is the only accredited program in NB.
- Medical Laboratory Assistant program is accredited by the Canadian Medical Association.
- Our Licensed Practical Nurse program is the first private college program in Atlantic Canada to receive full accreditation by the Association of New Brunswick Licensed Practical Nurses.
Modern and Spacious Campus Facilities
Our nearly 40,000 square foot facility allows us to provide a spacious, adaptable and enjoyable learning environment to students. Come see for yourself!
Our labs re-create real life experiences and let you practice using the tools and equipment you will need in your chosen field.